Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Katie Adcock via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Katie Adcock, we or us
Katie Adcock of 18 Higher Town, Sampford Peverell, Devon, EX16 7BR;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Katie Adcock and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Katie Adcock and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.eatyourwordscopy.co.k, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
Our use of Data
Keeping Data secure
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Changes of business ownership and control
Website and to improve our range of services. Katie Adcock has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that
your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those
Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Katie Adcock to provide a better experience and service
to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully
or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
TYPE OF COOKIE
28. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can
be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however,
you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more
quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find
details on how to delete cookies from your computer.